LARK® LARK-DH092 DIGITAL REFRACTOMETER
Digital Refractometers are microprocessor-based with laboratory accuracy to be able to measure the refractive index(RI), concentration, and other parameters for many kinds of liquids instantly and accurately, which has a friendly operation pattern and display field as well as an automatic temperature compensation system, including 8 series and 15 models as your choice, compared with a traditional refractometer, it is faster, more accurately, and more clearly in measurements, the main scope of applications is the same as traditional ones, for instance, fields in beverages, fruit juice, fish aquarium, beer-making, wine-making, cutting fluids etc.
This refractometer is a portable, precision optical instrument. It’s a convenient tool to check the quality of honey and other high sugar-related liquids. Make you know the ideal time for honey harvest or maple syrup production. It features high-quality optics with ultra smooth focusing. Its main body is made of aluminum alloy. The internal optical lens with a high refractive index makes up the precision optical system. No battery is needed. It’s easy to calibrate and use the instrument: Place a few drops of the liquid on the optical part of the refractometer, cover the prism look through the eyepiece against the light then you can the result value on the scale. There will be a detail user manual shows you how to calibrate and use it exactly.
Notice: 1.Accurate measurement based on good calibration, please calibrate the refractometer before your first use. But you don’t have to calibrate it frequently, once every a few months is OK. 3.When you put your sample to be tested on the daylight plate, make sure the liquid spreads across the entire surface of the prism without air bubbles or dry spots. 4.Clean the instrument with a soft cloth after each use, keep the refractometer dry and clean, which will keep the instrument accurate and durable. Do not put the entire instrument into water to wash, this may lead the refractometer to be foggy or rusty inside. 5.The instrument can be measured acidic and alkaline and other general corrosive liquid. But we do not recommend measuring these liquids for a long time. The residue should be cleaned immediately after measurement. 6.Please do not loose any connection part, and don’t dropping, colliding, shaking the instrument intensely.
- ACCURATE READINGS : The Honey refractometer can measure Brix (sugar): 58-90%, Resolution: Brix (sugar): 0.2%, 10-32% water with 0.2% reading
- ADVANCED AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION(ATC）
- TECHNOLOGY : Adjust Automatically to Compensate for Temperature, Which makes it even easier to get fast results
- SIMPLY USE : Using the dropper to take a sample of wort and put it on the prism. Then hold the refractometer up to the light and look scale through the eyepiece, more accurate to measure sugars in verities of melon, fruits or juice
- WIDE USE : The Honey Refractometer is ideal for measuring honey, condensed milk, vegetable oils, sugar syrup, fruit jam and molasses
- PORTABLE HONEY CONTENT TESTER : Easy to use, sturdy design, compact in size and light in weight, convenient to keep up and carry around
- A portable, precision optical instrument
- It features high-quality optics with ultra smooth focusing
- The main body is made of aluminium alloy
|#Code||Model||Range||Min.div/ Accuracy||Brand||ATC||Calibration||Order Code|
|#1L3-19||Digital Refractometer with RI (Honey)||Brix : 0-90 %
|RI ND: +/-0.0003nD
There are no reviews yet.