LARK® DIGITAL REFRACTOMETER
Digital Salinity Meter Refractometer. The AMSZ-Y digital display salinity meter is a digital display high-precision optical instrument designed using the principle of refraction. It is small and beautiful, easy to use, and has a large LCD digital display. As long as a drop of the sample solution is placed on the prism, the measured value will be displayed within 3 seconds, which can avoid subjectively erroneous numerical interpretation. Professionally used in various pickles, kimchi, pickled vegetables, salted food, marine biological feeding, aquarium, physiological saline preparation and other fields. The Brix concentration, salinity, Refractive index or other parameters are always needed in lab or our life. The traditional optical refractometer is very popular used to measure these parameters. Compared with traditional optical refractometer, the digital refractometer with a digital readout and LCD display will eliminate uncertainties and is more convenient to use.
Just about 0.3ml-0.5ml sample was needed. The result will be showed in the display! With smart and beautiful shape, our Pocket digital refractometer will be a good instrument in your work!
- Measuring range 0.0-28.0%
- Index value 0.1%/0.1
- Accuracy 0.2%/1
- Use environment 10-40
- Sample size 0.2ml(3-5)drop
- measure time 3S
- power 2 AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
Battery Life 2000 times
- The digital refractometers have the following characters:
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Automatic Shut Off after 3 minutes
- Conversion between Centigrade and Fahrenheit Degree
- Alarm of Low Voltage & Low power consumption
- Temperature Measurement Range:0-40C(32F-104F)
- Precision of Measurement temperature:0.1C(2F)
- Measurement temperature Resolution:0.1C(2F)
- Operation Temperature:0-40C(32F-104F)
- Storage temperature:-10-50C (14F-122F)
- Power Supply:2battery
- Operating Time: More than 1500 times per battery
There are no reviews yet.