Digital Abbe Refractometer
Being a prominent firm in this domain, we are engaged in offering a distinguished assortment of Digital Abbe Refractometers. Abbe Refractometers measure the refractive index (nD) of transparent, translucent liquids and solid substances. It is also used to measure percentage of solids (brix) of sugar solutions as well as temperature compensated brix values.
- Measurement of refractive index nD of transparent or
- Translucent liquid and solid substances.
- Measurement of the Brix of sugar solution.
- Visual aim and LCD display.
- Automatic correction of the effect of temperature on the Brix.
- Prism made of hard glass.
- Sugar refining
- Food Industries
- Teaching in Colleges & Universities.
- Weight : 5-8 Kilograms (kg)
- Product Type: Abbe refractometer
- Usage : For Laboratory
- Material : Stailness Steel
|Measurement range||Refractive index nD: 1.30000-1.72000
|Accuracy||Refractive index nD: ±0.0002
|Measuring resolution||Refractive index nD: 0.00001
|Temperature Range (Min. 0.1℃)||-2~120℃|
|Display||Color touch screen|
|Usage temperature range||Room temperature~35℃|
|Weight (Gross)||12 kg|
There are no reviews yet.