HBG SAHLI’S HAEMOMETER
Haemometers are used for the determination of blood’s content of haemoglobin.
The HBGTM haemometer supplied by MxRady as a complete set consists of:
- Polystyrene support with 2 colored rods and opal glass plate.
- Comparator tube.
- Hemoglobin pipette 20 μl acc. to Sahli.
- Silicone tubing of approx. 16 cm length, white mouthpiece.
- Dropping pipette with rubber teat.
- Stirring rod, Acid vial.
- Cleaning brush, Directions for use (Manual).
Pipetting by mouth is dangerous. Please ensure safety while using it. Read the instruction manual carefully.
*HBG is a trademark of MxRady Lab Solutions Pvt Ltd. Please ensure authencity before buying HBG Products.