HOLLOW CATHODE LAMP SERIES (LHA)
MxRady offers LARK Hollow Cathode Lamps compatible for various AAS. LARK designs and manufactures a complete line of hollow cathode lamps to meet the strictest standards of most atomic absorption spectrometer instruments. Available in LHA & LHB Series, these lamps are exclusively marketed by MxRady.
LARK Hollow Cathode Lamps are manufactured in different sizes and with argon and/or neon gas fills to assure optimum results on a wide variety of instruments. LARK’s technical ability to produce hollow cathode lamps that meet the demanding specifications of instrument manufacturers is only surpassed by the company’s customer service and on-time delivery responsiveness.
• Long life for economical, operator convenience
• High-intensity light output resulting in low signal-to-noise ratio and excellent performance
• Low operating current to extend the lifetime of lamps even further
• Enhanced sensitivity to produce great results even with difficult samples
• Wide selection so LARK can be your one source for all HCL’s
• Reliable quality so your expectations will always be met
LARK HCL can be used on Atomic Absorption Spectrometers manufactured by:
• Perkin-Elmer, coded and uncoded
• BUCK Scientific
•Thermal Jarrel Ash Unicom
• EEMAN Labs
• Thermo Solar
More than 52+ Types of Lamps Ready stock.