SETARAM ALUMINA TGA PANS WITH 30μl CAPACITY
- ALUMINA TGA PANS High purity: Al2O3>99%.
- High thermal conductivity: the heat transfer rate between the sample and crucible is fast to ensure that there is a minimum temperature difference between the two, and the temperature distribution is uniform.
- Stable structure performance: the high-purity powder is combined with the high-temperature sintering process under precise control to form compact and uniform microcrystalline phase structure, which ensures no peak in the process of use and is not easy to undergo physical and chemical reactions with the analyzed samples.
- High temperature stability: the temperature range is wide, and the maximum working temperature can reach 1750 degrees.
- High recycling rate: washing with water or 10% hydrochloric acid, drying, can be used repeatedly, without affecting the experimental results.
Alumina (Al2O3) has a wide application due to its versatility and low material cost. Alumina possesses a high melting point, strong hardness, and good chemical stability, making it a good material to withstand high temperature and chemical corrosion. Alumina sample pans are widely used in thermal analysis such as DTA and DSC. The Alumina TGA Pans (Crucibles for Thermal Analysis) are available in many sizes and shapes.
There are no reviews yet.