PERKIN ELMER ALUMINA TGA PANS
We MXRADY make 99.7%Al2O3 PERKIN ELMER ALUMINA TGA PANS and crucibles, which max working temperature is 1800℃ and 95% Al2O3 crucibles and boats, which max working temperature is 1500℃. Crucible capacity from 50μl to 1ml. very big sized can be made as your design.
Features of PERKIN ELMER ALUMINA TGA PANS
- PERKIN ELMER ALUMINA TGA PANS High purity: Al2O3>99%.
- High thermal conductivity: the heat transfer rate between the sample and crucible is fast to ensure that there is a minimum temperature difference between the two, and the temperature distribution is uniform.
- Stable structure performance: the high-purity powder is combined with the high-temperature sintering process under precise control to form compact and uniform microcrystalline phase structure, which ensures no peak in the process of use and is not easy to undergo physical and chemical reactions with the analyzed samples.
- High temperature stability: the temperature range is wide, and the maximum working temperature can reach 1750 degrees.
- High recycling rate: washing with water or 10% hydrochloric acid, drying, can be used repeatedly, without affecting the experimental results.