The HBG® RBC pipette (Borosilicate Glass) is a glass tube having a uniform bulb which contains a red bead (for RBC) and a white bead (for WBC). The tube is white back with permanent graduations and the tip of the tube is finely ground and bevelled to ensure precise sampling and delivery.
- Helps in identification of pipette
- Helps in mixing of diluting fluid and blood
- To ensure dryness of pipette: Free mobility indicates a dry pipette
|#1A-13||HP2051301||RBC (Borosilicate Glass)||HBG®||7017-9010|
- for white blood corpuscles (leucocytes, proportion of dilution 1 : 10) or for red blood corpuscles (erythrocytes, proportion of dilution 1 : 100)
- white back
- blue graduation
- individually packed in poly bags, 10 pieces in a box
How to clean the pipette?
Cleaned by filling the pipette with distilled water and blowing it out twice. Finally, it will be filled with acetone and blown out. Acetone removes the water from it and dry it completely
Guaranteed Fitment. Always the correct part · In-House Experts. We know our products Added Value, Mounting, Balancing, Word wide Delivery.
There are no reviews yet.