The HBG® WBC Pipette or White Blood Cell Pipette is used for mixing diluting fluid and blood. This pipette is used in higher dilution processes, such as higher total sperm count, platelet count, total leukocyte count, RBC count in severe anaemia, etc.
- Helps in identification of pipette
- Helps in mixing of diluting fluid and blood
- To ensure dryness of pipette: Free mobility indicates a dry pipette
|#1A-14||HP2051302||WBC (Borisilicate Glass)||HBG®||7017-9011|
- for white blood corpuscles (leucocytes, proportion of dilution 1 : 10) or for red blood corpuscles (erythrocytes, proportion of dilution 1 : 100)
- white back
- blue graduation
- tolerance: ± 3 %
- divided into 10 parts
- individually packed in poly bags, 10 pieces in a box
How to clean the pipette?
Cleaned by filling the pipette with distilled water and blowing it out twice. Finally, it will be filled with acetone and blown out. Acetone removes the water from it and dry it completely.
Guaranteed Fitment. Always the correct part · In-House Experts. We know our products Added Value, Mounting, Balancing, Word wide Delivery.