HSETIN BODY INFRARED THERMOMETER HT-820D
HSETIN HT-820D non contact thermometer has been clinically tested in several big teaching hospitals based regulatory standard, covering sufficient febrile and normal body temperature subjects with satisfied clinical repeatability and measuring accuracy comparing to the concurrent oral temperature measurement reading.
- Accurate measurement: The product adopts the optical principle, the measurement accuracy is controlled at ± 0.3 ℃ (± 0.6 ℉), and the accuracy is high.
- Simple operation: The product supports one-button temperature measurement. The thermometer will quickly measure temperature when the trigger is pressed.
- Convenient reading: The product adopts digital display reading mode and supports backlight design. It can switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius measurement with one click, which is very convenient.
- High safety performance: The product supports measuring temperature correctly without contact, which can greatly reduce the risk of virus spread.
- Data storage function: The product supports storage of 40 sets of body temperature data, which is convenient to use.
- Temperature range: 32 to 43 º C (90 º F to 109 º F)
- Accuracy: ± 0.3 º C (± 0.6 º F)
- Measuring distance: 5 ~ 8cm
- Surface temperature range: 0 to 100 º C(32º F to 212º F)
- Surface temperature accuracy: 1 º C (33.8º F)
- Spectral response: 6-14um
- Operating Envionment : Temprature: 10℃ -40℃
- Humidity : <85%.
- Selectable: º C / º F
- Automatic shutdown: 7 second
- With backlight LCD display
- 32 Data storage capabilities
- Calibration functions
- Accessories: 9V battery(Not Inculded), user manual.