HSETIN HT-3000 Portal gas detector
HSETIN HT- 3000 Detect potentially dangerous gas:Natural gas(methane),LPG(propane,butane).when the value exceed the alarm value ,the red light will flicker and beeping. Use our Portable Gas Detector to detect potential gas leaks in pipes, fittings, valves, gas storage tanks, propane barbecue grills, home appliances and hot water heaters. No calibration is required for the lifetime of the product.
Out of stock
Out of stockCompare
Features of gas Leak indicator HT-3000:
- Sense low amounts of acetylene, butane, methane (natural gas), and propane.
- Includes impact resistant, protective sensor cap.
- Powered by 2 AA alkaline batteries (included).
- No calibration required for the lifetime of the product.
- Over molded elastomeric rubber provides a no-slip grip.
- Gas indicated: Natural gas, LPG ect. combustible gas
- Sensitivity:Min: Propane 500 ppm; Natural gas 100ppm Max: 6500
- Working conditions: Temp:-4~13 °F(-20~55C).
- Hum: <95%RH
- Working current : 200 mAh
- Power Source: DC 3V (two 1.5 V AA battery)
- Response time:<5s
- Alarm method visual and audible alarm
- Sound:>65 dB