KERRO DIGITAL WHITENESS METER KWM-2
This KERRO KWM-2 instrument is based on the principle of photoelectric effect & D65 light source (R457) and with 45/0 as a illumination condition Meanwhile, except solution or liquid samples, instrument can be widely measured the whiteness value of any substances. It is a portable Benchtop whiteness meter used to measure the brightness level of paper, cardboard, cellulose, pulp, textiles, paint, enamel, plastic, porcelain, cement, concrete, building materials, chemicals, powders, talc, starch, flour, salt, detergents, cosmetics, linen and other non-metal substances.
Out of stock
Out of stock
DIGITAL WHITENESS METER
- Compact in size, novel in design & LCD display.
- Higher performance & ergonomic design.
- Low daft, high accuracy, nice stability ensure long-time & stable running.
- Unique positioning structure & high precision optical system effectively guarantee measuring values accuracy and repeatability.
- Lower consumption and AC & DC power supply convenience for operating outside or laboratory.
- With low voltage indication function remand of users replace battery timely.
- Equivalent to International ISO 2470 and ISO 3688.
- Model: KWM-2
- Brand: KERRO
- Measuring Range: 0-199
- Measuring Condition: 45/0
- Display: Digital LCD.
- Measuring the Aperture: ø30
- Resolution : 0.1
- Zero Draft : <0.2/10Min.
- Working Temperature: +5 °C to 35 °C
- Power Supply: AC 220V/50Hz 35W.
- Size & Weight: 325*265*280mm & 6.5 Kg.
- Warranty: 1 Year.