KERRO PORTABLE WHITENESS METER KWM-1
This KERRO KWM-1 instrument is based on the principle of photoelectric effect & D65 light source (R457) and with 45/0 as a illumination condition Meanwhile, except solution or liquid samples, instrument can be widely measured the whiteness value of any substances. KERRO KWM-1 is a portable hand-held battery-powered whiteness meter used to measure the brightness level of paper, cardboard, cellulose, pulp, textiles, paint, enamel, plastic, porcelain, cement, concrete, building materials, chemicals, powders, talc, starch, flour, salt, detergents, cosmetics, linen and other non-metal substances.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Portable Whiteness meter
- Compact in size, novel in design & LCD display.
- Higher performance & ergonomic design.
- Low daft, high accuracy, nice stability ensure long-time & stable running.
- Unique positioning structure & high precision optical system effectively guarantee measuring values accuracy and repeatability.
- Lower consumption and AC & DC power supply convenience for operating outside or laboratory.
- With low voltage indication function remand of users replace battery timely.
- Equivalent to International ISO 2470 and ISO 3688.
- Model: KWM-1
- Brand: Kerro
- Measuring Range: 0-199
- Measuring Condition: 45/0
- Display: Digital LCD.
- Measurement System: R457 Blue Light Whiteness.
- Minimum Readout: 0.1
- Calibration: 15
- Zero Draft : < +0.1
- Basic Error: < +1
- Repeatability: 0.2
- Power Supply: DC 1.5V, 5 AA Alkaline dry cells AC 220V/50Hz Power supply adapter.
- Size & Weight: 345*385*175mm & 3Kg.
- Warranty : 1 Year.