Soil npk sensors are widely used in soil nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium detection, precision agriculture, forestry, soil research, geological prospecting, plant cultivation, and other fields.
• Simple to use of Soil npk sensors
• Few operation steps, fast measurement, no reagents, unlimited detection times.
• High measurement accuracy, fast response speed, and good interchangeability.
• The electrode is made of specially treated alloy material, that can withstand strong external impact
and is not easy to damage.
• Completely sealed, resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, and can be buried in soil for long-term
• The probe plug-in design ensures accurate measurement and reliable performance.