PH-600 ATC Pocket pH Tester Economical Model/ testers are easy-to-use and low-cost instruments to measure quick and reliable pH, EC, or TDS values. Measuring electrical conductivity is the best way of checking the amount of salt or dissolved solids (TDS) in water. Milwaukee provides you with a range of pocket testers that will allow you to measure from very low to very high conductivity solutions. All EC/TDS testers compensate for the temperature variance automatically.
- Easy to use
- Reliable direct readings
- Fast response
- Simple maintenance
- The pH600 is supplied in blister packaging complete with a calibration screwdriver, batteries, and instructions.
- Range:0.0 to 14.0 pH
- Resolution :0.1 pH
- Accuracy : ±0.1 pH
- Calibration : manual, 1 point
- Temperature Compensation :
- Environment : 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Battery Type / Battery Life : 3 x 1.5V, alkaline / 700 hours of use
- Dimensions / Weight : 150 x 30 x 24 mm / 85 g