Worldwide, fish farming has made great strides in the past two decades, with aquaculture becoming the prime source of quality seafood. As the methods and products keep changing, one crucial factor remains the same: the necessity for salinity testing. The main component of salt in seawater is sodium chloride. The KERRO PSU-030 can help you accurately monitor the concentration of sodium chloride in aquaculture systems. Besides applications in aquaculture, PSU-030 is also ideal for checking salt concentrations in live fish storage tanks, tropical fish aquariums, refrigerated storage, and oceanographic investigations. PSU-030 is easy to maintain and to assure accuracy, it has one-point calibration through a trimmer on the side.
Manual 1 Point Calibration
Easy to Use
- Salinity Range: 0.0-19.9%, KERRO salinity tester has an automatic temperature compensation function(32°F~140°F), which can decrease the error caused by the change of liquid temperature.
- Wide applications: There are various purposes for the salinity tester. This instrument can not only detect the salt content of edible salt, salt water pool and fish pond, but also the salinity of seawater, marine, salt water fish tank salt level testing.
- Simple Calibration: Manual 1 Point calibration with the help of the calibration screw offered.
- Easy to Use: The KERRO PSU-030 is very portable and light weighted meter which can be easily carried anywhere.
- Durable: Highly Durable, it acts as a replacement for salinity refractometers
There are no reviews yet.