KERRO Digital Magnetic Stirrer with Hotplate & 2 Liter /5 Liter Capacity.
KSH-4 With a durable and chemically resistant ceramic surface, Cleaver Scientific’s digital hotplate stirrer is the ideal solution for demanding users in all laboratory environments.
Out of stock
Kerro Digital magnetic stirrer with hotplate features an exceptionally durable, chemical resistant, white ceramic work surface. Their space-efficient design, makes them ideal for use on crowded bench tops and inside bio-hoods. Advanced microprocessor controls allow quick, precise adjustment of temperature. The large, backlit LCD display provides constant visualization of the temperature while a safety LED indicates when the top plate is above 50 C. In addition, an optional probe is available for applications that require precise temperature control. When connected, the probe provides direct feedback to the microprocessor, which continuously adjusts and maintains the selected temperature in the sample within +/- 0.5 C. With a square 6.5 in. work surface, all three models are compatible with a wide variety of popular sizes of borosilicate glass beakers, flasks, bottles and other vessels. An optional support rod is available for mounting thermometers, temperature probes, etc.
- Max. stirring capacity: 2 / 5 Litre
- Platform: Ceramic Coating Surface
- Dimension of Plate :155 mm x 155 mm
- Heating Temperature Range: RT-380 °C
- Stirring point position quantity: 80mm
- Motor type: Brushless motor
- Speed range: 200-1500 rpm
- Speed & Temp Display: LCD
- Speed Display accuracy: 1 rpm
- Temperature display accuracy: 0.1 °C
- Dimension: 310×180×110 mm
- Permissible ambient temperature: 5-40 °C Permissible ambient humidity: 80%
- Voltage: 110/220 V
- Frequency: 50/60 HZ
- Power: 500 W
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Temperature sensor of extra position: PT100 (Optional).