KERRO Analog Magnetic Stirrer with Hotplate & 2 Liter Capacity
DMS-2 Magnetic stirrer/hotplate is widely used for heating and mixing/stirring of liquids in school and research laboratories, industries and mining, food processing, brewing, biochemistry, agriculture, etc.
Out of stock
Out of stockCompare
The DMS-2 Magnetic Stirrer is an economical solution made for ultimate function with optimal magnetic coupling to ensure dependable stirring efficiency. A powerful magnetic coupling of the high-quality stir bar and the unit ensures consistent accurate alignment which significantly reduces spin-outs during acceleration or deceleration of spin speeds and ensure maximum stirring performance, every time. The low-profile design is lightweight for transporting with ease and the small footprint saves valuable space on a bench top.
- Platform: Ceramic
- Max. stirring capacity: 2 Litre
- Speed range: 0 – 1600 rpm
- Dimension of Plate :155 x 155 mm
- Temperature control: scale
- Fixed safety temperature loop: 400 °C
- Motor rating input: 4W
- Motor rating output: 5 W
- Heating output power: 600 W
- Heating Temperature Range : RT-380 °C
- Heating control: scale
- Permissible ambient humidity: 80%
- Protection class acc to DIN EN60529: IP42
- Voltage: 100 – 240 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.