KERRO Analog Magnetic Stirrer with Hotplate KSH-2
KSH-2 is Analog Magnetic Stirrer of the new generation. Enclosures of stirrers are made of metal painted with powder enamel chemically resistant to acids and alkali. The stirrers are equipped with a detachable stand for supporting various sensor elements (temperature, pH and others) inside the stirred liquid.
Out of stock
This Kerro Analog Magnetic Stirrer product is ideal for addressing any kind of mixing and vortexing problem that researchers might encounter in a molecular biology lab. The slim and motorless Magnetic Stirrer with heating 2000 rpm is ideal for all kinds of mixing and vortexing activities, especially that of biological samples such as enzymes, chemicals and macromolecules such as DNA, protein, lipids etc. They perform the most vital part of most experiments by mixing up and dissolving dense elements in solution including cells, tissues and other chemicals.
- Max. Stir Volume: 500ml.
- Speed: 100-2000 rpm.
- Platform: 120 × 120mm.
- Platform: Die-casting and stretching roof cover.
- Heating and stirring can proceed simultaneously.
- Heating power and stirring speed is stepless adjusted.
- Enclosed heating plate with characteristics of flame protection, fast warm-up and durability.
- Adjustable Thermometer Rack, SS Rods & Bars
- Power : 220V / 110V
- Exterior Dimension: 200 × 120 × 90 mm
- Weight: 3 Kgs.