HT-522 DIGITAL CONTACT/NON-CONTACT TACHOMETER
Out of stock
- digits LCD display
- Data hold MAX/MIN/AVE
- Back light
- Low battery indication 4*1.5AAA battery
- Measurement: contact/noncontact 1-19999
- Display: 999999 counts
- Non-contact target distance: 50mm-600mm
- Best accuracy: 0.02%
- Auto power off: 15s 10, m/min, m/s, ft/min, ft/s, in/min
- Dimension: 236*72*35mm
- Weight: 218g
- HSETIN HT-522 A digital tachometer is a digital device that measures and indicates the speed of a rotating object. It provides quick, accurate contact and non-contact measurement of the speed and rotating speed on the object surface.
- A digital tachometer circuit comprises LCD or LED readout and a memory for storage. Wide measuring range, high resolution. The visible digital liquid crystal display and backlight display.
- Laser target. Working temperature: 0 to 50C (32F to 122F) Auto power off 15sec. Sampling time: 0.5 s(more than 120 RPM).