HT-22580 Compact IR Thermometer Temperature Range: -50 º C to 480 º C
Infrared (IR) thermometers are useful in measuring temperature across a range of industrial and clinical environments. These non-contact temperature measurement devices function well in circumstances where the object is fragile and dangerous to get near to, or when other kinds of thermometers are not practical.
Comfortable and extremely practical instrument to read infrared temperature with laser system providing visual every time the measured value changes.
- Temperature Range: -50 °C~580 °C
- Measuring Accuracy: +/-2% or 2 °C
- Usage/Application: Industrial
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: Black
- Distance to Spot Ratio: 12:1
- Thermometer Type: Infrared Thermometer
- Emissivity: Adjustable (0.1 to 1.0)
- Accuracy: +/-2% or 2 °C
- Battery Backup (In hrs): 9V / above 12 hours
- Resolution: 0.1 °C (o.1 °C)
- Display: LCD
- Storage Temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Spectral Response: 8-14 um
- Operating temperature: -20 to 50 °C (-4 to 122 °F)
There are no reviews yet.