This garden tools is wonderful for serious gardeners who want to check the Ph level in their garden. This soil pH meters is simple and easy to use. Test your soil with accuracy and ease to determine if you need to adjust soil acidity. The pH scale ranging from 0 to 14 is used to indicate acidity and alkalinity. A pH of 7.0 is neutral, values below 7.0 are acidic, and those above are alkaline. The lower the pH, the more acidic is the soil. The higher the pH, the more alkaline. The pH values of some common items are: pure water, 7.0; lemon juice, 2.2 to 2.4; orange juice, 3.4 to 4.0; fresh milk, 6.3 to 6.6; mild soap solution, 8.5 to 10.0; most Ontario soils, 4.5 to 8.0.
- Range: pH: 3~8 Moisture:1~8
- This soil pH meters is simple and easy to use.
- Tests soil with accuracy and easy to determine if you need to adjust soil acidity.
- It can get deeper into soil where a lot of plant roots are.
- Allows accurate measurement.
There are no reviews yet.