DiST3 Economy Conductivity Tester with Range up to 10 to 9990 µS/cm, Hanna Instruments® EC-3 (Conductivity Meter). For a number of applications, it is crucial to determine the number of dissolved salts in a body of water. High concentrations can cause corrosion and deposits in heating systems and can be detrimental to aquatic plants and animals. DiST is an affordable pocket tester that ensures precise EC and TDS readings. Simply immerse the tester in the solution and the reading will be clearly displayed. Automatic temperature compensation ensures correct readings. The digital display allows the operator to see the readings from every angle. Calibration is very simple to perform: immerse the tester in the calibration solution and adjust the trimmer on the rear of the meter until the correct value is displayed.
- Range 10 to 9990 µS/cm
- Resolution 1 µS/cm
- Accuracy ±2% F.S.
- Calibration manual, 1 point, through trimmer
- Temperature Compensation Automatic, 5 to 50°C (41 to 122°F)
- Battery Type / Life 4 x 1.5V / approx. 150 hours of continuous use
- Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- Dimensions 150 x 30 x 21 mm (5.9 x 1.2 x 0.8″)
- Weight 70 g (2.5 oz.)
- Range: 10 to 9990 μs/cm
- Resolution: 1μs/cm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Calibration: manual, one-point
- Battery Type: 1.5 V (3 pcs.)