KERRO PH-8424 PH meter ORP meter Tester meter is a highly accurate, portable pH/mV meter. It is one of the most popular pH meters on the market. This instrument is able to perform pH, mV, and temperature measurements with a high degree of accuracy and fast response. Users can exchange the pH probe for an ORP probe to obtain ORP readings in the mV range. Besides, the special electrode can be replaced, which is suitable for measuring the pH of beauty, soil, fruit and milk, etc. The PH-8424 General Purpose pH/mV Meter is a highly accurate compact, waterproof, portable meter with a separate temperature probe for temperature compensated pH measurement. This meter has a BNC connection and can be used with many BNC style pH and ORP electrodes.
- Compact waterproof design
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Automatic one or two-point calibration
- Waterproof, heavy duty casing protects against water that would damage the electronics
- Automatic calibration to one or two points to standard buffer values (pH : 0.00~14.00pH ORP: -1999 ～ 1999mV Temp: 0~100℃)
- Automatic shutoff after 20 minutes to conserve battery life.
- 4 LCD Display
- High resolution/accuracy mV range, switching resolution automatically from 1 mV to 0.1 mV when ORP readings are between -699.9 to +699.9 mV. The accuracy within this range is pH: ±0.01pH ORP: ±(0.1% F.S+1digit Temp: ±0.4℃
- Comes complete with a protective carrying case, PEI plastic body pH electrode, stainless steel temperature probe, calibration buffer sachets, and cleaning solution sachets