The electro-chemical method uses innovative technology of ionization reduction
- Take off the protective cap from metal probe
- Press OFF/ON button Tester display ?0″.
- Quick testing : Water the soil with distilled water before testing. Make sure the water can go 10 cm deep the least. Best humidity is 60%-80%. Insert the metal probe into soil vertically and clockwisely, to about 6-8 cm deep. Make sure the soil have thorough contact with metal probe. After about 6 seconds, the tester will display the measured value. Tightness of soil will affect measuring result. Multiple tests at the same and different points should be performed and take the average as Final result.
Accurate testing : use a container, mix dried water at the rate of 3:1. Stir and make in into a mud form. Put the metal probe into the mud about 6-8 cm deep. About 6 seconds, the tester will display the measured value.
- Wipe the metal probe with towel or tissue paper after each test. Make it clean and dry. till the display show ?0″.
- Measuring range:O-1999 mg/Kg(mg/l)
- Working temp:5-45℃(41-113°F)/ATC
- Display:LCD with back light:
- Feature:Auto-switch-off in about 8 minutes
- Probe length:140mm
- Calibration:Factory standard calibrated
- Power supply:DC9V((9V280/6F22 Ni-MH rechargeable battery)(no included)
- Model:ZD-1804N,P,K Combined
The tester is for field use to quickly test instant Nitrogen Instant Phosphorus and Instant Potassium conteent in soil.