KERRO DIGITAL GRAIN MOISTURE METER GM-640
The GM640 can be used to measure the moisture and temperature of different grains. It is applicable to allocating, Purchasing, storing and processing packaged grains. With this Tester, the moisture and temperature of the grains can be rapidly and exactly measured.
Digital Grain Moisture Meter
- Grain moisture test.
- Food temperature test.
- Grain moisture.
- standard setting and excessive moisture tip.
- Backlight control function.Celsius, Fahrenheit
- temperature unit conversion.
- Battery hold function.
- Auto power off function: 5 minutes without any
- operation automatic shutdown.
- Data hold function.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- General Description: With this Tester, the moisture and temperature of the grains (measurable grains include: wheat, paddy, rice, corn) can be rapidly and exactly measured.
- Type: Grain Moisture Meter.
- Accuracy: Moisture ± (1% Rh = 0.5), temperature ± 2.5 °C (± 5 °F)
- Resolution: 0.5% moisture, temperature 0-85% Rh
- Dimensions:Meter: 72 * 35 * 145mm. Probe: 415 * 36 * 36m
- Max. Temperature: 60 °C.
- Min. Temperature: -10°C.
- Operating Humidity: 0.1-85% Rh.
- Input / Ranges: 5% -30% moisture, temperature -10 °C-60 °C.
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C-40 °C
- Weight Meter: 190.6g, Probe: 208.3g
- Power Supply: Power supplied by 9V battery with auto
reminder while low battery.