HT-H8 thermal imager(384*288)
Thermal imager with WIFI, high resolution 384×288. The IR camera has an ability to “see” heat this way creates an entirely new level of awareness for professionals and consumers, it is much different with a traditional inspection. In buildings and mechanical systems, this includes water penetration, heat or cooling loss, blockages or leaks in plumbing systems, malfunctioning mechanical systems (motors, bearings, belts, heat pumps, etc.), overloaded or lose electrical circuits, and building diagnostic issues.
Thermal imager with WiFi function
After enabling WIFI, use the mobile device to search for WIFI. The hotspot name is ThermalCamera-xxxxxx (xxxxxx is the last six digits of the MAC); access the device through the IP address 192.168.230.1. In the mobile device, you can set the color palette, blending degree, emissivity, maximum/minimum value, language conversion, and synchronize to the machine. The settings on the machine can also be synchronized to the mobile device (Note: if not converted, on the mobile Refresh on the device). Click on the photo on the mobile device and the image is saved on the machine.
- Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera – This IR camera features a 3.5” full-view TFT screen that provides high-definition color clarity with maximum and minimum temperature ranges, current emissivity and other vital and measurable thermal data.
- Quick-Access Selection Key – The all-in-one design features an easy-to-grip handle and a key operation system right below the screen to help you capture images, select color palettes, measure temperature range conversion, and manage captured images.
- Residential and Industrial Use – With a measurement accuracy of ±3% this thermal imaging gun can be used in a variety of applications including HVAC heating and air, general electrician work, weather measurements, science and farming, and more.
- Superior Color Clarity and Accuracy – The HT-series Hti thermal imaging camera lets you quickly swap between rainbow, iron oxide red, cold color, white heat and black heat to give you more accurate data and thermal information.
Note: To measure short-distance objects, and to measure long-distance objects, you must use different focal lengths, slowly rotate the lens, not too much in the same direction.
1. Display:3.5 inch TFT color display
3. Visible image resolution: 500 million pixels
4.LCD resolution : 640*480
5. FOV/ focal length:20°x15°/0.19m
6. Noise equivalent temperature difference:≤50mK@25°C, F#1.0
7. Temperature range:-20℃-500℃(-4℉-932℉)
8. Measuring accuracy:≤100°C ±2°C; 100-300°C ±2%; ≥300°C ±3%
9. Wavelength range:8-14μm
11. Emissivity:0.1-1.0 Adjustable
12≤100°C ±2°C; 100-300°C ±2%; ≥300°C ±3%
Temperature correction: Manual and automatic correction Temperature output: Real-time parallel output
13. Palette: rainbow, iron oxide red, cold
color, black & white ,white & black
14. Automatic power-off time: Selectable 5
mins/20 mins/not power off automatically
15. Battery type: Built-in chargeable 26650
16. USB: Micro USB2.0
17.Built in 2.4G Hz Wifi function
18. Operating temperature :0℃-45℃
19. Storage temperature:-20℃-60℃
21. Image storage: Build in 8G(Actually available 6.6G)