KERRO® DIGITAL BABY WEIGHING SCALE BS-25 (25KG /1G)
- Outside Calibration.
- Rugged ABS weighing pan and base
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- With tare function
- Weighing units: kg, lb,oz,g
- Auto off function for battery life extension
KERRO® DIGITAL BABY WEIGHING SCALE is used during this process to weigh the new-born to give their birth-weight. The baby is then continuously weighed and monitored throughout their growth to ensure that weight changes are within the norm.
In the Kerro® Baby weighing scale has scale to help the measure height of the infant.
|Order Code||BL 25000-BS (25kg/1g)|
|Power:||2*AAA Battery or Adapter|
|Load Cells:||Yes (Taiwan)|
|Ext. Display Port:||NO|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, ROHS|
|Qty Per Ctn.||1|
Fixing the baby Tray
Simply slide the baby tray over the weighing platform and make sure to connect both parts firmly together with the help of screw.
- Do not lift the scale by the tray. Always support under the scale base.
- It is prohibited to rain and wash the scale with water, especially the inner parts of the scale, it can’t touch any water.
- It is prohibited to put the scale on the moist place and in high temperature condition.
- It is prohibited to crash and to be at heavy load, Even thescale not be used, the heavy goods over capacity is prohibited to put on the plate.
- If the scale is stored for a long time, to avoid storage battery damaged, please charge the power 24 hours every 2-3 months.
- Please use alternating current power according to this operation manual.
- It is prohibited to connect with wrong wires for storage battery.
- Handle the scale with care it is a precision instrument
- Do not drop or jump on
- Use the scale only on an even and safe ground or, if used for toddlers on the floor in order to avoid accidents
- Supervision by adults is always required
- This product is not a toy and should consequently not be treated like that
- For cleaning just use a damp cloth or common disinfection products. Do NOT use any aggressive cleaning fluids.
Perfect for hospitals, pediatrician’s offices, clinics or home nurseries
There are no reviews yet.