This is a precise stage micrometer that is used to calibrate your microscope or microscope camera for precise measurement. It comes with 1mm total length that is subdivided into 100 divisions. That is, each division is 0.01mm.
- Precision Stage Micrometer for Calibrating Microscopes or Microscope Cameras
- Slide size: 25mm x 75mm
- X ruler 1mm/100
- 1 Div. = 0.01mm
- 1mm Total Length Subdivided into 100 Divisions
- Each Division is 0.01mm Across
- Brightly Illuminated Grid Lines
- Precision Ground Glass Slide
- Make: ERMA Japan
- Sharp Image Pro Quality – Perfect for calibrating field of view and more
- Easy to Re-Calibrate- Suitable for most microscopes
- Sharp Metal Film Scale – The printing is perfectly clear, and there are a variety of targets for different scales.The quality much higher than the optically exposed film slide
- Nice Cushion Protective Case – Comes in a padded plastic case so you don’t have to worry about scratching it while it is being stored
- Come with a Calibration Certificate – If you need a calibration certificate, please leave your email address. We will send you a scanned copy with the official seal as soon as possible
There are no reviews yet.