HSETIN HT-380 DIGITAL ANEMOMETER
HSETIN HT-380 anemometer with a built-in impeller is designed to measure air velocity and temperature.
Out of stock
- An anemometer is a device used for measuring wind speed and is a common weather station instrument.
- An Anemometer or often known as a Wind Speed Meter measures the wind velocity, which simply means the speed of which the wind travels.
- Apply metal wind speed sensor and low-friction bearing, more precise and accurate.
- Backlight LCD display, easy to watch wind speed, temperature and battery condition.
- Press UNITS button to choose the following 6 measuring mode: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, mph and cfm.
- Temperature measurement function, freely exchange of degree
- With auto power off, maximum &m minimum value, data hold function.
- When the instrument is power off, press “Hold” and then turn it on to set area value.
- Perfect tool for windsurfing, sailing, fishing, kite flying, mountaineering, paragliding, school teaching, laboratory etc.
- backlight LCD display
- Measurement units m/s ,km/h, ft/min, knots, mph, Temperature: ºC or ºF
- Data hold Freezes reading on the display
- Memory Recall: Record and Recall MAX and MIN readings
- Auto Power off: After 15 minutes with disabling a feature
- Operating Temperature: 32 º F to 122 º F (0 º C to 50 º C)
- Operating Humidity: Max.80% RH.