- An anemometer is a device used for measuring wind speed and is a common weather station instrument.
- An Anemometer or often known as a Wind Speed Meter measures the wind velocity, which simply means the speed of which the wind travels.
- Apply metal wind speed sensor and low-friction bearing, more precise and accurate.
- Backlight LCD display, easy to watch wind speed, temperature and battery condition.
- Press UNITS button to choose the following 6 measuring mode: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, mph and cfm.
- Temperature measurement function, freely exchange of degree
- With auto power off, maximum &m minimum value, data hold function.
- When the instrument is power off, press “Hold” and then turn it on to set area value.
- Perfect tool for windsurfing, sailing, fishing, kite flying, mountaineering, paragliding, school teaching, laboratory etc.