HM Digital PH-80 pH Meter Water Quality Tester for Testing
The PH-80 is an economically priced, reliable pH meter (aka pH pen or pH tester) that is ideal for testing applications such as hydroponics & gardening, pools & spas, aquariums & reef tanks, water ionizers, drinking water, boilers and cooling towers, wastewater and more. The PH-80 measures pH and Temperature. Features include one-touch automatic digital calibration,water resistant body, simultaneous temperature display, sleek, lightweight design, a large LCD display, Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- HM Digital PH-80 pH Meter Water is Measures pH and Temperature
- One-touch automatic digital calibration
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Sleek, lightweight design
- Large LCD display
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function, and low-battery indicator
- Factory Calibrated: The PH-80 meter is factory calibration to pH 7.0. The meter can easily and quickly be recalibrated with digital calibration to pH 4.0, 7.0, or 10.0 using the meter’s simple one-touch process.
- Includes a cap.
- pH Range: 0 – 14
- Temperature Range: 1-80 °C; 33-176 °F
- Resolution: 0.1 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 pH; Temperature accuracy is +/-2%
- Calibration: Digital automatic calibration (one point)
- Electrode: Glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
- Housing: Water resistant
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (model LR44 or equivalent) (as air freight restriction battery are not included in delivery)
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 3.2 x 1.8 cm (6.0 x 1.3 x 0.7 inches)
- Weight: 53.9 g (1.9 oz)