Hand Vaccum Pump HVP-1045
This hand operated vacuum pump is made of a durable poly chloromethane plastic with a gauge to measure vacuum in mm of mercury or paschal. This plastic pump can easily provide a vacuum of 25-27 in/Hg by pumping its handle. By changing its working mode, the pump can be used to establish air pressure as high as approximately 2 atm. It is fitted with a valve to release the vacuum without disconnecting the pump. It is often used in conjunction with Buchner funnels. This pump is used to create a vacuum, not to hold a vacuum. It comes with approximately 2 feet of tubing.
One Hand Operation
It is operated with one hand and the vacuum manometer allows controlling the pressure being generated as it is being pumped manually. The pressure release trigger can be operated with the same hand as the pressure load and it is not necessary to remove the connections from the circuit.
Hand Vacuum Pump – General Purpose
• Supplied with pressure gauge.
• Scale reads both centimeters and inches of mercury.
• This unit is capable of generating a vacuum of 50 mm Hg.
• The pump itself is sealed and self lubricated.
• Valve can release vacuum without disconnecting pump.
• Inner diameter of tubing: 6 mm, outer diameter 10 mm.
• Pump’s rate is 15 ml per stroke and will displace up to 725 ml of air.
Impact-resistant plastic PS with pressure relief valve. It has a 60 cm long transparent plastic tube. Uses of this product are for middle school physical science experiments, vacuum filtering, siphoning, leakage checking, and pumping and indirect transporting of liquids. You could also use this for other applications such as automotive or light air-conditioning work. It is light weight, small volume, easy to carry and easy to use.