Glass Vacuum Desiccator
Glass Vacuum Desiccator is sealable enclosures containing desiccants used for preserving moisture-sensitive items such as cobalt chloride paper for other use. A common use for desiccators is to protect chemicals that are hygroscopic or which react with water from humidity.
Product description of Glass Vacuum Desiccator
- Glass Vacuum Desiccator maintenance time is long, the plastic vacuum dryer can keep 30 days after vacuum, and the vacuum degree will be lower at less than 3%.
- Inert gas vacuum storage, anti-oxidation drying, the vacuum drying process is rapid and safe, and it is especially useful for volatile liquid.
- It does not need oil during seal but a high-quality silicon rubber sealing ring.
- Strong resistance to damage, good diaphaneity, lightweight, make models with Germanic high-quality polycarbonate.
- Save space, the specially designed top guarantees the stability of the dryer oven, it is also convenient to hold.
- 180MM 210MM 240MM