Features of Macro Magnetic Stirrer Cuvette:
- Highly accurate results, only need to test sample once.
- High quality: Cuvettes are made with the best quartz and glass material available. Excellent transmission values.
- Made by hand, ensuring high quality optical polishing with no defects.
- Each cell goes through a vigorous inspection process before leaving our factory.
- It fused to ensure that cuvettes are robust and durable.
- Comes in several different materials: (Optical Glass, UV Quartz, IR Quartz)
- Available in 10mm lightpath.
- Two windows optically polished.
- Includes PTFE cover.
- Features circular channel at the bottom in the cell that is 3mm deep and 7mm wide, which fits a standard P73 macro cuvette stirrer.
- Includes P73 Stirrer for 10mm Cells