Lark Reference cell for Klett cuvettes cells
Klett cuvette cell, These sturdily constructed photometers use glass
filters for colorimetric and turbidimetric analyses to obtain readings on a KlettTM scale. The measurements are in Klett units, and they are directly proportional to the solution’s OD,
according to Beer’s Law
- Klett cuvette cell, are sturdily Constructed photometers use glass filters for colorimetric and turbidimetric analysis to obtain readings on a kletttm scale.
- The measurements are in Klett units.
- They are directly proportional to the solution “S OD, according to the beer” S law.
- Other Klett cuvette cell photometric instrument Scales are “” smaller than the Klett “S and therefore the Klett S readings offer higher accuracy.
- Accessory Filters provide color and turbidity over the full range of Visual Measurements and Measurements for both color and turbidity are allowed.
- Klett with photovoltaic cells and a suspension Galvanometer allow a wide range of readings.
- Units is unaffected by ambient light and temperature.
- The Galvanometer offers excellent accuracy in its class, and features a logarithmic scale.
- Two models available,industrail model and clinical model.
- Readings are obtained at depths of 40mm, 10mm, 20mm.
- The model employs regular 14.25 x 125 mm clinical test tubes.
- It has both calibrated or uncalibrated tubes.
- kletttm include blue (400 – 450 nm) and green (520 – 580 Nm) glass filters.
- Durable construction for long service life & # 8226 with reproducible results accuracy to 0.33% of full scale & # 8226 Measurements for both Color and Turbidity are possible & # 8226 Balanced electrical circuits.
- They are fully compensated avoid the use of storage batteries or current regulators.
- Micro test tubes can also be used for small volume samples (as low as 2.5 ml).