KERRO Rotational Viscometer KRV-115
KERRO Rotational Viscometer KRV-115 rotational viscometers determine the viscosity measurement in accordance with several international standards. Using a rotational viscometer, the properties of liquids and their resistance to shear or flow can be accurately measured.
KERRO Rotational Viscometer KRV-115 is an accurate, easy-to-use, and reliable viscometer, having easy-to-use control wide range of viscosity and shear rate measurements. KERRO VM range of rotational viscometers ensures measuring the viscosity of liquids has never been easier. It can be widely used in oil, paint, plastics, medicine, food, paint, detergent, and other fluid viscosity measurement.
- Model : KRV-115
- Measurement Range: 1-1,00000 mPas.
- Display: LCD
- Spindles Specification No. 1, 2, 3, 4 ( NO. 0 is optional). Note: The bigger the number of the Spindles, the bigger the measuring value.
- Rotating Speed of Spindles: 6 / 12 / 30 / 60 rpm/min.
- Interface: No.
- Automatic Switch free selection of proper rotating speed or Spindles number.
- Stable Cursor: Strip-type cursor fully charged displayed when reading basically stable.
- Measurement Tolerance: ± 1%.
- Power AC 220V ± 10% 50 Hz ± 10%.
- Working Condition: Temperature 5-35 degree Celsius Relative humidity no more than 80%.
- Attachments : No. 1,2,3,4 Spindles l (No. 0 Spindle is optional, if need, please specify) l Adapter l Protection Frame l Foundation Plate Up-Down Frame l English Manual l Hexagonal Spanner l Solid Wrench