KERRO Rotational Viscometer DV-1
KERRO Rotational Viscometer DV-1 rotational viscometers determines the viscosity measurement in accordance with several international standards. Using a rotational viscometer, the properties of liquids and their resistance to shear or flow can be accurately measured.
KERRO Rotational Viscometer DV-1 is an accurate, easy-to-use, and reliable viscometer, having easy-to-use control wide range of viscosity and shear rate measurements. KERRO VM range of rotational viscometers ensures measuring the viscosity of liquids has never been easier. It can be widely used in oil, paint, plastics, medicine, food, paint, detergent, and other fluid viscosity measurement.
- Model: DV-1
- Measurement Range: 10-2×10 mpa.s
- Display: LCD
- Spindles Specification No.: 1, 2, 3, 4 ( NO. 0 is optional)
Note: The bigger the number of the Spindles, the bigger the measuring value
- Rotating Speed of Spindles: 0.3 / 0.6 / 0.5 / 3 / 6 / 12 / 30 / 60 rpm
- Interface: Printer Interface PC Interface Temperature Sensor Interface
- Automatic Switch Free selection of proper rotating speed or Spindles number.
- Stable Cursor: Strip-type cursor fully charged displayed when reading basically stable.
- Measurement Tolerance: ± 2%.
- Power AC: 220V ± 10% / 50 Hz ± 10%
- Working Condition: Temperature 5-35 degree Relative humidity no more than 80%
- Attachments :No. 1,2,3,4 Spindles ,(No. 0 Spindles is optional, if need, please contact with me.) ,Adapter ,Protection Frame, Foundation Plate, Up-Down Frame,English Manual, Hexagonal Spanner & Solid Wrench.
- Outline Dimension (mm): 370×325×280 mm.
- Packing (mm): 400×360×310 mm.
- Net Weight (kg): 6.8 kg.
- Gross Weight (kg): 9 kg.