KERRO® Triple Beam Balance (MB-2610) is well equipped to handle any weighing job. The triple beam balances feature a magnetic damper for fast, accurate weighing. Triple Beam Balance is durability and versatility to accommodate a range of lab applications.
|Pan||150 mm (stainless iron)|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, ROHS|
|Qty Per Ctn.||4|
|Gross Weight||10 KGS|
- Beam Calibrations : 10 x 0.1g; 100 x 10g; 500 x 100g
- Scale Dimensions: 18” (L) x 3” (W) x 5.5” (H)
Weighing Platform: 6” diameter (round)
- Durable Construction – Three beams made of high quality aluminum alloy. The ground agate plane improves accuracy and lengthens life of operation. Triple beam direct reading, magnetic
damping, durable metal construction
- Operation – After placing the balance on a smooth, flat surface, slide the weights up into the slot on the respective beam (center and behind), and into the zero position.
- Zeroing – With all sliding weights in zero position, the pointer should be near zero. For exact zero, adjust the knurled knob, which is located at the left end of the beam.
- Attachment Weights – Three pre-calibrated attachment weights are included to extend the weighing range.
- Total capacity is 2610 grams when attachment weights are suspended from the pivots. Without the weights, the capacity is 610 grams.