KERRO® 7 IN 1 SOIL SENSOR (N.P.K, EC, PH, TEMP, HUMIDITY) #SNS-105
Our soil sensors are used for soil npk, ph, ec, and temperature and humidity measurement with high accuracy, fast response speed and stable output. Long-term buried in the soil, resistant to long-term electrolysis, corrosion resistance, vacuum potting completely waterproof. Widely used in scientific experiments, water-saving irrigation, greenhouses flowers and vegetables, grassland pastures rapid soil measurement, plant cultivation, grain storage, and measurement of moisture content and temperature of various particles.
- High precision agriculture sensors, rapid response, good exchange ability
- Good tightness, corrosion resistance, the soil tester can be used in the soil for a long time.
- Flame retardant epoxy resin curing, completely waterproof, the soil tester can withstand strong external impact.
- Steel needles are made of high quality materials that can with stand long-term electrolysis , acid and alkali corrosion in soil.
This 7 in 1 soil nutrient sensor solves the problem that users need to purchase multiple soil sensors to measure different soil elements. It consists of five stainless steel probes, which are used to measure soil moisture, temperature, electrical conductivity, NPK, and pH. You can select one or more soil elements to measure or test all soil elements at the same time. The flexibility is very high. The housing of the integrated soil nutrient sensor is sealed with epoxy resin vacuum, completely waterproof, with IP68 protection class. It can be used outdoor for a long time. It is resistant to electrolysis and corrosion.
- DC power supply: DC 4.5-30V
- Maximum power consumption: 0.7W (24V DC power supply)
- Operating temperature: -20???~+60???
- Core chip temperature resistance: 85???
- Conductivity parameter Range: 0-20000us/cm
- Soil moisture parameters Range:0-100%
- Soil temperature parameter Range :-40~80???
- Soil PH parameter Range: 3~9PH
|Power Supply||12-24V DC|
|Temperature Measuring Range||-45°C-115°C|
|Moisture Measuring Range||0-100%RH|
|PH Measuring Range||3-9PH|
|NPK Measuring Range||0-1999mg/kg|
|EC Measuring Range||0-10000us/cm|
|Moisture Precision||±3% in 0-53% range;|
|±5% in 53-100% range|
|NPK Precision||2% F.s|
|Response Time||<1 s|