ERMA TDS WITH 10 PPM RESOLUTION, 0~19990PPM FOR WATER TESTING.
ERMA TDS-035 is ideal for all water quality testing, water purification applications,wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas,ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment and more.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Adjustable TDS factor
- Adjustable Temperature coefficient factor
- Adjustable Normalization Temperature (Reference Temperature)
- Auto & Manual Ranging Capability
- Low battery indicator and auto power off disable
- Calibration data for ranges can be retained & can be viewed anytime
- With over & below the limit value indicator
- Easy battery replacement
- Pen size, easy to fit in pocket
- Low cost design with high accuracy
- Use to measure the pH & TDS & TEMP of solution.
- Electrode probe can be replaced, ATC function.
- Easy calibration of pH and TDS with just a mini-screwdriver.
- Large and clear LCD with back light, easy to read and accurately measuring functions.
- Apply in water sources, aquarium, hydroponics, spas, swimming pools and other water systems.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Measuring Range (ppm): 0~19990 ppm
- Measuring Range (Temp): -50ºC~70ºC
- Accuracy (ppm): ±2F·S
- Accuracy (Temp): ±1ºC
- Automatic temperature compensation: 0°C~50°C
- Battery: 4 x 1.5 V LR 44 (Installed)
- Power Supply: 4×1.5 V (AG 13)
- Dimensions: 188 x 35 x 35 (mm)
- Calibration standard range: (0.2~1)* full scale
- Weight: 98 gm
- 1 x ERMA TDS -035
- 1 x English User Manual