ATP-40 ALCOHOL TESTER BUILT IN PRINTER WITH TOUCH PANEL
- Product description: Law Enforcement Alcohol Tester with Electro chemical / Fuel Cell Sensor
- Built-in thermal printer: Heat transfer printer (wireless dot matrix option)
- Display: Big 3.5″ (320*480) touch screen LCD with graphic waveform animation
- Navigating key input: Navigating key input with Touch Panel
- Quick and precise analysis: Ensure a high sensitivity to alcohol and stable & reliable working life.
- Easy to read: Waveform graphic display
- Data download: Data download:
- Mouthpiece: Easy to replace a new mouthpiece by pressing a key, very convenient and hygienic.
- Power Supply: Rechargeable 7.4 V Li-ion battery
- Heat warm up: Chamber & Sensor warm up automatically
- Auto flow monitoring: Flow detect automatically
- Unit setting: mg/L,mg/100m,%BAC
- Display range: 0~0.4% BAC or 0~4.0% BAC or 0~2.0mg/l
- Long Term Storage condition: Temperature: 0 Degree C to +55 Degree C.. Humidity: 30 to 90% RH
- Operating Temperature: From -20? to +45 ?, ( 5? to +40 ? for optimum operation)
- Memories: Min. 50,000 memories with full information:- Drive name, vehicle no., inspector name, test result with time stamp, date and time, location, instrument no., Calibration date, test no. etc…
- Measurement precision: Standard deviation +/–0.025 mg/L or +/–5 % of the measurement Drift: typically < 0.8 % of the measurement value/month
- Alert level setting: Set drunk driving and driving while intoxicated by a supervisor password.
- Data management software: Can export the files like Microsoft Excel documents directly.
- Advanced self-calibration: Manually parameters adjust available
- Standard: Certified GB/T 21254-2007; CE; Compile with S&E, AS, NF, DOT, OIM
ATP-40 Law Enforcement Alcohol Tester Built-in Printer (Max. 50,000 memories with full info) With 3.5” TFT color & Touch panel display